Monday, December 22, 2014

Dubai

( my photography of the city from the viewing deck of the Burj Khalifa) 

So, yea, basically I've been to Dubai. This very year in February!
So, the thing is while coming back I didn't do the online check-in and as Emirates over-books flights, so we were the extra passengers! My maa-sister-me had to wait for 5/7 hours and board the next flight back to Mumbai.
It was a very calm thing, they took us to the Emirates Meredian Hotel, free food and travel back to the airport.
Well, that's not the end of it, to compensate: they gave us three free flight tickets Mumbai-Dubai-Mumbai!
Which is what led to my this trip.
I'm boarding a 1:00 am flight tomorrow and coming back on 27th!!!! Spending my Christmas there and seeing the places I missed out last time...
 ( omg. This heavenly place <3 Dubai Mall!)
Well Dubai was fun the last time but I was fat and ugly and with a bad fashion sense, I have evolved now ( thankfully) so this trip is going to be more fun!
I can wait no longer! 
Ohh btw if you're curious: I saved around 60,000 due to those free tickets, I'm going with my mom and aunt this time and my bag is only 6kgs heavy :D ( am I a light traveller? Comment) 
Read the previous article for tips on travelling 
Untill then
See you in Dubai

No comments :

Post a Comment