Monday, January 12, 2015

Versace Bright Crystal



Hie, I'm here with a product and I must admit it's rare...
So usually all my perfumes come as gifts from my Father, my personal forever favourite would be the Givenchy Play Intense For Her which was not only MY favourite but many of my friends adored the scent as much as me...
Then now I am using Escada Born In Paradise Which is another amazing scent that just makes my heart go light every time I smell it.
My new found love is : Versace
As I said my Father is the one who usually picks but this time I decided to pick one myself! I went and got the Bright Crystal 90ml!
It's just beau <3

The bottle itself is amazing with a crystal atop and a beautiful pink liquid (just the shade I adore) with a hexagonal bottle.
As for the scent it is totally feminine. The smell reminds me of the mountain flowers with dew drops and a misty weather...It's just a scent that gets into you and touches your soul. The first time I smelled it was just me and the scent in a store filled with people I could hear no longer cause the scent just amazed me. It's floral with a splash of fruit and feminine essence.
Ever since I bought it, the bottle so viciously lured me towards the dresser to wear it...I resisted, but today I no longer could and once I did I HAD to tell you guys how amazing it is!
The bottle, according to me signifies how the Versace woman is rare with her elegance yet so independent...the subtle yet strong smell of the scent just proves it...
I would definitely recommend you to at least go check the scent out or better yet buy it!
You get it online for far cheaper prices (don't know how) but I think the scent is perfect for the price tagged to it!
Check the Versace store online to see the commercial and bottled ingredients ( click on Versace)
You get it in 50ml too
Prices :
Givenchy Play Intense For Her : Inr 4,500 ( approx) for 50ml
Escada Born In Paradise : Inr 2,700 (approx) for 30ml
Versace Bright Crystal: Inr 4,300 (approx) for 50ml



 The crystal is so much fun to play with ya!








 Location: Home
Top: Label Or Love
Lipstick : Lakme 9 to 5 Coral Craft
Eye liner : Maybelline Hyper Sharp
Eye shadow: H&M


No comments :

Post a Comment