Friday, March 27, 2015

#yaymybudday

Well, I'm finally 16. Yay!
So, this year I decided to keep a house party, my house is renovating, so I had it at my nani's place. The things I did in order were:
1. Made a Guest-list

2. Made an Invite with a white theme
Credits: Hriday Chandani 


3. Appointed my bestie to send the invites to those who confirmed my unoff. invite

4. Went and bought a dress, after a lot of search I finally found the perfect powder blue dress <3


Dress: Vero Moda, Makeup Brush: Forever 21


5. Decided the food ( tacos and mexican pizza with munchie: french fries and pringles)
Taco Bell and McD

6. Decided the Cake ( from Love and Cheesecake Lokhandwala)

Credits: Rheaa Rajiv

7. Did a lot of streetshopping with my bestie

8. Did a lot of mall shopping with my sister

9. Made a Photo Booth
From: Mad Caps Andheri Lokhandwala

10. Had a great time with the ones I love

No comments :

Post a Comment