Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Double Ponytail





1. detangle your hair. Add a voluminizing spray or a Sea salt spray

2. Back comb the hair near your crown for a fuller looking pony 
3. Tie the back-combed hair into a half pony 
4. Leave out your bangs and a little extra hair. 
5. Tie the remaining hair into another pony right below the first pony 
6. Use the extra hair to roll over the pony and hide the hair ties 
Voila! Fuller looking pony in just 6 steps!

Why? It adds volume and length 
Did I use a voluminizing spray? No.
What is the product I used? Tony&Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray.
Did I back-comb too much? No, I did just a little.
Did I use any electric Stylers? No, my hair is naturally straight and my hair cut gives me waves
Do I do this often? No, this is the first time I tried it! I usually go with the normal all hair back with one hair tie method, but this is good for 2nd or 3rd day hair as the hair usually goes flat by then.

Did I apply Make-up? Just moisturiser, CC cream and my Revlon Lipstick 
Hope this helped...follow me on Pinterest for more such pins <3


No comments :

Post a Comment