Wednesday, March 18, 2015

For the Thirst #1

So, I woke up in the morning feeling so dehydrated, I thought I'd google up some fruit juice. After going thru at least 8-9 pages all giving me juices with ingredients not available anywhere near me. Even if it were available, I am not stepping out of my air conditioned room just for one thing :/ heh.
So, I finally found some recipes, but I thought I'd try one at a time
Well, Watermelon it is:
Ingredients:
1. Half a watermelon for 2 glasses
2. 1 tsp lemon juice
3. 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
4. mint leaves to serve
5. ice cubes to serve

Steps:
1.Chop the watermelon flesh and add some water in the juicer and make juice :/
2. add the lemon juice and ginger (make sure you add very little+taste+add more if required or it will turn out to become pathetic medicine tasting juice)
3. Sieve the juice to remove the fibre and ginger.
4. Add mint leaves and ice cubes to your liking.
5. Drink it.

No comments :

Post a Comment