Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Spring Slippers Recycle DIY

So, I have to be honest and tell you that I wasn't creative enough to think about this myself, a Pinterest post made me do this...

Anyway I replicated the pin in my own way.
1. You will need: Old Slippers, Pair of Scissor, And old Stole/Scarf.
I used my Old Forever21 Slippers, and a Stole I bought while street shopping (Inr 400+75)
2. Cut the stole in half horizontally so that both pieces are equally long enough to cover the slippers and your leg.
3. Tie the Stole as show.
4. Roll the stole around to cover the slipper straps.
5. Tie the remaining stole to your leg in one ou two rounds around your leg.

Viola, Recycling old slippers and Stoles <3 Plus making a really cute pair of slippers.
If you attempt these do send me a photo as a DM on my Instagram or post it here or Upload it on G+ and tag me :D would love to see your creation.

Have a happy DIY

No comments :

Post a Comment