Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Genuine product review: finished products

 So you guys must definitely know what it's like to have, not one of those days, but, one of those weeks where everything seems to go wrong, Yep, happened to me. I got sick, really high fever and stuff, homework not yet done, haven't spoken to ANY friend of mine lately apart from 2 or 3 who I believe helped me keep my sanity, also, my skin's going crazy with all these pimples and stuff...you know what? I'm just not listing it any further or giving it any importance. I am trying to get out of it and I will, so will anyone out there in the same situation.

Back to the agenda,
Like Zoella told in her recent video that a person who has COMPLETELY finished a product will always have honest opinions as they have successfully finished it.
I was clearing out my dressing table for the furniture post and managed to stack up all the empty products for this post.

Here goes:

Let me just tell you how much I love Nivea products, I basically just keep restocking them so you might notice many products.

1. Nivea Whitening Deodorant (roll on): my love for antiperspirant roll ons began when my sister started using them and then I bought myself this one and am now using the same product. It really helps, the smell is fantastic and it really merges the scent of any perfume or deodorant you pair it up with.
2. Colour show by Maybelline's Porcelain Party (white) and Ice blue: These are definitely very spring-y shades and well pretty economical...
3. Zuush nail paint removing wipes: it's a pity that health and glow stopped selling these just as soon as they started producing their own nail paint remover, wipes over liquid anyway people! You can find these at other medical stores tho. If you haven't tried it, it's like a thin circular cotton pad with a oily thing which removes your nail paint pretty efficiently with no odour
4. L'Oreal Hydrafresh toner: When I say toner, this is the only product that I wish I could give to anyone and everyone who asks about toners, it was my best buy some 3/4 years ago, accompanied by it's moisturiser. Those 3 months that this bottle lasted  I didn't have a single skin outbreak. I don't think they sell it anymore, not at least in India but be sure to buy it if you find it.


5. Nivea Refreshing Toner: This is the alternative to the above mentioned product, it's not the similar result but it's better than the other products I have tried.
6. Nivea Pearl& Beauty Limited edition deodorant: The only deo I ever liked, is limited edition, I'm more of a perfume person but this wasn't so bad.
7.Colourshow by Maybelline's Yellow and Faces's Fire Stick (neon Orange) :pretty good, Faces dried up soon and the neon trend is over with, the yellow in my third bottle...Colour show: Crystal clear:
the best.
8. Hollister Malibu Beach Moisturiser : The best one out there, non-greasy, non-floral smell, makes skin smooth for about 10 hours which is great and well it's just the only one I want to keep restocking.
Summer tip: keep moisturisers and Sunscreens  in the refrigerator. 
9. Zuci Hand Sanitisers: I like my Bath and Body works sanitiser more but if you're looking for a less floral smell one go for Zuci.
10. Neutron Sunscreen: It's pretty expensive so I shifted to the Nivea Sunscreen plus body lotion thing.
Summer tip: 30 Spf is more than enough, don't spend loads on 50 spf and stuff.
11. L'Oreal Smooth Intense Hair Serum: I'm not so fond of this product, it was one of my first serums and I didn't know toni&Guy existed back then :P
12: The Body Shop Mini Moisturisers: I love them, all of them, Just check the fragrance before you buy cause the current ones smell okay-ish.
13. Barry M nail paints: hate that they aren't sold here but if you do travel internationally or have relatives coming over go to the airport's Boots Pharmacy and pick these cuties.

That's all for now, sorry for not posting on Sunday, Fever and homework just killed me....
Thanks for reading :D

No comments :

Post a Comment