Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Shadows on Sunset

This post was shot pretty beforehand and was supposed to come out on Sunday but, well, family is priority! It was my lovely aunt's birthday and since Sunday this has been my busiest week!
Well, here it is finally:
top: zara basic, skirt: stalkbuylove.com, shoes: dubai/ buy for less


Bag: New look, Shoes: Dubai/ Buy for less.

























I actually wanted to do a noir-femme look inspired by Taylor Swift's bad blood video but it was too hot for boots and plus I liked how the orange just complimented the overall look. My favourite element of this outfit has to be my skater skirt from www.stalkbuylove.com 

Hope you'll enjoyed this post, if you did please share it on any social media platform you like and do subscribe to the newsletter or just follow me on google plus!

Have a great week ahead...

No comments :

Post a Comment