Thursday, May 21, 2015

Stripes on Rouge

First, make way for TayTay's Bad Blood:


There's loads to learn from this video, girls are your best friends and worst enemies for starters, go here to read more:
I'm Obsessed.
Second, I recreated a look I really loved. I found this photo on the app allwomenstalk.com (click the link for the website)
I recreated it like this:
top: Zara, Pants: Labels or Love Dubai, Necklace: Bandra Link rd.
It's not completely alike but, meh, I tried and it looked great. I was skeptical about wear these red pants because it's been forever since I've worn them and they're a bit loose to be honest but it totally made sense to wear it in this brilliantly chic outfit.





Hope this helps :D
I know this is an untimely post well....I'm just bored so....
hope you had a great week!

No comments :

Post a Comment