Friday, May 15, 2015

The Weekend Letter

Well hello there,
 I know this post if somewhat off the schedule as I post only on Sunday Wednesday and Friday...but I figured, it's a Saturday, I have nothing to do, I love my blog, I love whoever is taking out the time to read this, so why not do a celebrity post which doesn't require me to get out of bed :P
So I have these for you:
Pacs is a Clothing Brand who recently did a Collaboration with the Jenner sisters Kendall and Kylie, I had posted a link in one of the previous newsletters with a video clipping of their shoot and today the collection in online! If you're not buying at least do a favour to your eyes by seeing the gorgeous photos.
credits: teenvogue.com


I love Shay Mitchell. and Jenner, and Demi....
Penn Badly, after 3 years, expresses what he feels about the "revelation" of who Gossip Girl was.
Credits: ggbygossipgirl.tumblr.com

4. Debby Ryan and more's hair transformation...
I just love to see weird hair on pretty faces, don't you?
Wait a minute, I thought season 6 was the end of this unnecessarily prolonged series. Well, the insta throwbacks are really cute and every tav fan's nightmare.
Can't wait! 
Credits: Vogue.com
Also,
If you have loads of free time and want to watch something longer than movies then I would definitely recommend these shows:


Teen series:

1. Slefie
About a socially obsessed insta freak who meets seeks help from a co-worker who is not at all socially active to make a reputable non-social image of herself.
2. Jane by Design
It's a series revolving around Jane Quimby who ends up getting a job illegally when she is under the age of 18. Her dynamic relationship with her best friend, managing 2 lives of high school and her job is interesting.


Family series:
4. The Fosters
Callie and Jude are siblings in the American Foster Care system, the series is about them finally getting accepted in a good family but how everything get's complicated. It's an amazing series with a lot of warmth.
5. Switched at Birth
This series is about 2 girls, who get switched at birth, duh, and later in their teens get to know each other, sharing parents, deaf school and crushing on the wrong guy are some of the problems they face

Drama Series:
6. The Royals 
Themed in the current British Monarchy, this series shows the ugly side of being a royal blood heir and is filled with unexpected turns. The Queen has a major role but the series is based upon the second son, his love interest, the kingdom and the fall of monarchy.

Note:
~Selfie and Jane by Design have abrupt endings as ABC cancelled the shows so don't me disappointed.
~Witches of East end has 2 seasons only
~The fosters has a third season comping up this fall.
~Switched at birth's fourth season in ongoing.
~The Royals has it's first season ongoing.
All the ongoing series have one episode per week so have patience. I have linked sites which allow you to watch these series for free :D

See you tomorrow
Happy Weekend

No comments :

Post a Comment