Saturday, May 16, 2015

High Waisted

If you've read my post " too hot for jeans " you'd know that I have just started detesting my jeans. They are full length
They stick to the skin
They don't have pores
They are uncomfortable.
It's too hot for them.
So I have been going crazy over all the online stores like Myntra and Jabong and many many more to find a pair of pants, which are cotton and yet look chic. After searching loads and loads I finally came across this:

And, it was love at first sight. The Pants cost 1499 inr and I had a Jabong coupon, I really recommend to subscribing to their newsletter. They send loads of coupons and additional discounts and more.
So my coupon got me 400 inr off the cost price. So I basically got these pants for a 1099. And that's a really good deal!
So here's how I paired it up:




Top: Forever 21

Sunglasses: Aldo

Top: Life
Top: Manish Market

Footwear: Bandra Hill Road


The Best thing about these pants is that they are 100% cotton and they look really good! 
The Alia Bhatt for Jabong collection is really good. I usually expect quality is compromised when it comes to online shopping but my pants are perfect.
Here are other Things I loved from the collection:
and shoes:
Pink New Look Wedges

 Use Coupon Style30 to get really cool prices


Hope this helps :D
See you Wednesday :D

No comments :

Post a Comment