Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Sunshine and Adventure

Hie there,
So I know these are a LOT of photos and I'll be flooding my Instagram with these till Friday :P 
Basically I just wanted a summer-y feel to my outfit without the need to wear shorts or skirts...plus my best friend and photographer : Romal suggested going to Town and doing this and these were around 90 photos I had to sort these from and I really didn't want to remove any more.

In this post:

Top, Leggings, Shoes : Forever 21
Jacket : Colaba Causeway
Bag, Necklace : Delhi, Connaught Place
Anklet : Clair's









Location: Street near Churchgate Station




Location: Rhythm House 



Location: Dockyard
Location: Bombay House


Location: Central State Library



Location: Starbucks Fort

    


Loction: Kala Ghoda


Location: Hermes, Fort
Location : Hermes, Fort


Location: Marine Drive

So, today was amazing and the things I wanted to convey thru this post are:
1. You don't need to wear short clothes which are uncomfortable to travel in public transport.
2. Jackets aren't for winter or just for your shoulders.
3. Big Bags with Indian prints can look ethnic and chic.
4. Denim Jackets, Orange shoes and a Yellow top | Colour Blocking is key to a vibrant outfit.
5. Churchgate is fun for a day out, there's always more and more to explore! 
6. Breakfast at Starbucks is expensive.



I also wanted to say that if you're on snapchat add me: " funlovercookie " (I know, lame, shhhh)
and also add " only-india " to get REALLY COOL snapchat contest alerts and more fun :D

Photo credits: Romal Bhojani



No comments :

Post a Comment