Friday, June 05, 2015

teenVogue.com specials

I'd expected myself to think about some hair related solution to post for today but turns out I woke up with disastrous hair myself and decided to not pretend to know everything about my hair. My hair does not cope up well with deep conditioning that is.
So I decided to pop some thoughts on these celebrity news I read on teenVogue.com
1. Best dressed celebrities
Gigi Hadid in Tom Ford is just jaw dropping, also, my favourite colour this month is white so...you can see why I liked it the most.
2. Blake Lively's first design

#PRSRV (preserve.com : her blog) I think the retro dress is PRETTY amazing.



3. Andre Leon on Fashion for students
I know EVERYONE reading this isn't having an aim for a fashion career but his words about respect and experience apply for everyone I feel.
4. J.K. Rowling on Ireland's same-sex marriage
I think it's pretty thoughtful when people who are public figures use their voice for a good cause, and that is what happened in the link above.
5. Miley Cyrus's Hannah Montana audition clip
I think this clip would just make you smile so wide I mean EVERYONE I knew watched Hannah Montana plus, I've watched it in Hindi English and Arabic so...my love was true love.
6. The economic yet thoughtful graduation dress
I mean, grade papers and red ink...it's fabulous!
7. Ellie G was the cupid between Calvin Harris and Taylor Swift?
So, this sort of confirms they are dating right?
8. J Law's Hunger games sneak peak
I love badass, I love J Law.
Lastly, Take THIS QUIZ TO FIND OUT IF YOU ARE LIKE KENDALL OR KYLIE.

See you Sunday :D



No comments :

Post a Comment