Saturday, June 20, 2015

The Desert Sand Coat

 I have been obsessed with my Only Black Jacket and the Colaba Denim Jacket so I thought it was time to buy another one...
I tried Only at Oberoi Mall and they had really Edgy yet Chic jackets but no pockets...
So I tried Forever 21 and this beige coat was on the racks, this cost me around 2,200 inr and the best thing is it's almost waterproof, has a hoodie, has buttons and zippers and a waist clench, also there are like 4 pockets....
I've worn it 3 times since I bought it and it's perfect! It goes with denim, leggings, all colours of tops and dresses!
Here's how I looked yesterday:

Coat: Forever 21
Top: Vero Moda
Jeans: H&M
Bag: Accessorize 
Rings: Forever 21
Nail paint: Blueberry Ice and Porcelain Party from Maybelline













No comments :

Post a Comment