Wednesday, June 24, 2015

White Sheer Cover Up

Just when I decided to take the blog shoots outdoor it began pouring...all my walls are white...tragedy.

Anyway, I have been wanting to wear this white cover up I bought from www.aliexpress.com since I bought it 2 months ago but never found the time :/

So today I pulled out a random combination and it turned out to be a pretty great combination for an occasion like maybe lunch or street shopping or even for a party.

Details:
The white shrug is from www.aliexpress.com ( a website which allows us to buy Chinese wholesale items at really economical prices) for just 600 rupees. The website is trust worthy as I've ordered multiple things from there till now and the quality is good too.


The top is from Manish Market in Andheri and cost me very less (under 500). It has side waist cut outs and pink-black-white aztec horizontal print.


My high-waisted blue shorts are from a local store in Dubai and it's amazingly cute studded pockets are it's best feature.



My beach-y earrings are from Forever 21

















No comments :

Post a Comment