Monday, February 02, 2015

Dry Body Brushing





What is Dry Body Brushing?
It is a step to better health and skincare that involves a brush made of natural bristles which is used to brush the whole body before a bath to improve circulation and exfoliate body.

Benefits:
1.Exfoliation of skin that removes dead skin cells.
2. Unclogs pores.
3. Reduce cellulite. 
4. It stimulates your lymphatic system. 
5. Cellulite breakage 

How to do it?
Buy a Dry body brush with natural ( not synthetic) bristles. Brush your body before shower. It is dry body brushing so definitely don't wet the brush or your body. 
Start with your foot and go above, in circular motion first and then long strokes toward the heart. Always take strokes towards your heart ( only the back goes from neck to lower-back)





















Where to buy?
I was lucky enough, when I first read an article on dry body brushing, the very next day I spotted a brush in Forever 21 so I just grabbed it because I couldn't find it online. But I later check the body shop online store and to be guilty it is available :( 
So, 2 places:
Forever 21 
I'm not sure the forever 21 brush is natural bristles but I'm just trying, so can you!

I hope this helped, I really want smooth even-toned skin and this promises that in just one week! I already feel smoother in one use!

Until then,
xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment