Saturday, February 14, 2015

Goodbye For Now

It's been a while since I have written a blog post and the reason would be my recent trip to Delhi, Agra and Jaipur from 5th-10th of February. The reason I haven't posted since then would be because my Father (who works abroad most of the year) is here and I want to spend time with him.
This post is regarding the fact that I won't be posting until 24th of February because that is when my Father is going back. I know, I know. It's too long but I promise you when I come back I will post amazing stuff every alternate day that will help you, may it be what to wear for Spring or how to arrange your wardrobe...
I will miss doing this SO much, I barely have time in my hands to study these days. Everything is such a mess due to this derail of schedule.
I hope I will be welcomed back with the same love and support!
Comment ideas about what you want to read when I come back :* 

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment