Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Itsy-Bitsy

I think I've said this earlier, but I am going to post every ALTERNATE day so that I can put more thought into the posts and that I don't miss out studying.
But, I have a small Vacation thing going on as the SYJC's have their boards on and we FYJC's get a study leave. So as I am free all day I decided to start a new thing called "Itsy-Bitsy" where I post the links to stuff that inspires me or shocks me or you know it's just stuff that's around the new in the fashion industry like we had the NYFW and the LFW plus the Oscars and the Grammys and well many more such events and I will just grab some new and post links to it here + my opinion on it. Most of it is going to come from Bloglovin' so yeah! Credits to Bloglovin' <3

Here we go:

un. hello mid-riff!
deux. Kendall in sweats <3 Who could have pulled it off so well?
trois. My glass Slipper.
quatre. Zeddlena
cinq. Oscars
six. Michael Kors taught me.
sept. NYFW
huit. Angel has fallen

~Well I was tired of the crop tops but I definitely didn't venture the slit! So Slit first then mid-riff
~The Jenner/Kardashian clan can't do something without it being extra-ordinary...well, it's refreshing
~I am a HUGE Disney Fan so this was my most happy-making news
~Sel and Bieber just made me puke so Zedd is like totally my thing...TEM ZEDD <3
~Well...the dresses speak for themselves but I absolutely adored what Meryl Streep wore. Defined her.
~The no-makeup Makeup look does thrill me but I'm too lazy.
~Sigh. Fashion week <3 one day, I shall.
~It's not just Karlie Kloss who's shifted her aspirations, even Chiara Ferragni shifted the focus to Harvard <3 Inspiring Women of the fashion.



Well I'll see you tomorrow. Stay posted. That's my bestie Romal there <3
Take care
xoxo 

No comments :

Post a Comment