Saturday, April 04, 2015

B/W oversized with skinfit

lalalala
I just had this pencil skirt from H&M I wanted to wear but it's a size 10 and I'm a size 8. So, nothing ever really went along with it....until I wore it really high waisted and paired it with this oversized knit top.
It looked so cool but it seemed a little bland for my taste so I wore this beautiful chained necklace gifted to me.
I had to pair it with my Forever 21 Flats to complete the brown thing I started with the necklace....
I had to do the photos downstairs with Tigu again because my house's a mess with all the renovation...I wanted to do it in the park but I didn't want to grab unwanted attention. 

Here's my look:
Hope this helps solve any issues you have with a skirt that never matched or a top that was too big :D
Top: knit top ?
Skirt: H&M Divided
Necklace: gift
Footwear: Forever 21
Cat: mine <3



















No comments :

Post a Comment