Saturday, April 11, 2015

Last exam day : perff

YAYAYAY, finally the torture of exams has left me and I can finally blog!
So yesterday, while studying of course, I was on my instagram feed and I saw cupcakes and closet's pop up store post....I immediately ran to their Facebook page and then decided that I HAVE TO GO!
And so I did.
With my really amazing friend Khyati I went and checked the place at around 3:30, it started at 11:00 so most of the really good stuff was gone :(
I had statement earrings in mind ( on the mission to have a collection) and I found these UBER CHIC  earrings which were honestly, not at all over prized. The best thing about the pop up store was EVERYTHING WAS FOR FLAT 500!
EVERYTHING! Can you believe it?

The weather was perfect too <3



Look at the cute little pink bag they gave along with the earrings <3

I just love how geometrical yet graceful it is.

can't wait to pair it up with something that embraces it's beauty even more <3

Then I and Khyati jumped to Hill road to look at some more stuff and I ended up buying a cute pearl necklace that I doubt I even have the brains to pair up but...I'll try okay?

Still have to sulk in bed with this issue: tonight's plan!

Pearrllssssss
This was for like, 100! only!

Honestly, I expected my last day of exams to be, hum, more of, go home and sleep with the AC on from 2:30 to the next morning, so today was a definite shock, the good kind....

Have a chillax Sunday :D 

No comments :

Post a Comment