Sunday, June 07, 2015

New Drugstore Products

I will be honest here and say I do NOT use luxury products for skincare. The most I spend would be at the body shop and that too only during the winter. I always feel "over-moisturised" with any of their products so I use them only in Winter. Another reason not to buy luxury products is, I don't earn the money I spend on my own, the day I start doing so I'll probably spend more on basic products...

Nivea: In Shower Body Milk, Total Face Cleanup, Waterlily & Oil Body Wash.
Garner: Oil Clear Face Wash
Dove: Deep Pure Facewash
Fiama Di Wills: Lemongrass and Jojoba Shower Gel.
The Body Shop: Loofah



So, I am a Nivea lover, it being economical also sort of makes your skin feel amazing!

1.Nivea also comes out with stuff like this "in shower body milk", this product works like a hair conditioner but for your skin, so it saves you the trouble of applying icky-gooey stuff during summers and gives extra moisture during winters.
2. The total face clean-up, honestly, didn't work out so well for me...it doen't have a cooling effect but it removes dirt from the very pores of the skin so I use it once a week.
3. Waterlily & oil is am amazing body wash at the mere price of inr 185. It smells great, feels fresh, and also lathers perfect (not too much not too less)


Garnier: Well all us sisters in the family always believed Ganier to be a strong product, it's sometimes harsh on the skin and makes it dry. But I just started using this mini pack of the oil clear face wash and it gives good results. Highly recommend it to people with very oily skin. If you have normal to oily skin like me I would suggest using a high moisturising toner after this product.

Dove: I was actually in search for the Oxygen rich Shampoo collection that recently came out and ended up not finding it *sigh* so I thought let's give the face wash a try, contrary to the Garner one this makes the skin too moisturised which is nice if you have dry skin. I always pick gel and cream based face washes so that I have options.

Foam Di wills: well, I was never really a huge fan of the brand, I had picked up a purple body wash of the same range and it had a very strong musk to it which I disliked. I picked this only for the jojoba beads, I love jojoba, it just is perfect for any season! So I did use this twice till now and I'm pretty satisfied.


I really recommend using these products over any others because I've tried and tested and regretted buying SO many things...specially body washes, there are only few I tend to like enough to buy again.

Hope this was helpful.
Also, if you, like me, were looking for nail paint removing wipes (oil based ones) you can find them at Inorbit's Health and Glow.

No comments :

Post a Comment